Benefits of joining our Company Car Scheme
The costs of collisions to business tend to be grossly underestimated. Minor road accidents with a typical £3,500 repair bill can actually double when these extra costs are considered.
- Insurance excess
- Increase in insurance premiums
- Replacement vehicle rental charges
- Reduced resale value of company vehicle
- Drivers Compensation costs (spoilt clothing personal belongings)
- Driver down time
- Sick Pay
- Temporary staff
- Administrative costs of processing insurance claim
- Costs associated with delivery delays
- Legal fees
Loss of Customers
Loss of Reputation
Likely cost benefits of joining RoadDriver
Company vehicles are not merely a means of transport; they are a moving representation of how your business is run. Subscribing to RoadDriver can bring a number of benefits to your operation:
- Improve driver morale by enabling management to accurately reward good driving behaviour through positive feedback.
- Highlight errant driving behaviour before it escalates.
- Identify future driver training needs.
- Help improve driver skills levels.
- Enhance the overall professionalism of your company drivers.
- Reduce the number of accidents or near misses.
- Lower the number of speeding and illegal parking fines.
- Encourage defensive driving skills.
- Lower fuel consumption through better driving practices.
- Reduced maintenance and repair costs as drivers exercise better care of their vehicles.
- Fewer incidents equal lower insurance premiums, legal fees and injury claims.
Improve your company’s public image as people associate our safety message decals with a commitment to their own personal safety.
The scheme will work effectively if it forms part of an overall Work-Related Road Safety Policy. The scheme gives management a measurement tool to appraise a driver’s ability to drive at a high standard 100% of the time. If the scheme is promoted and administered in a positive manner, it will help encourage driving pride and a culture of road safety.
Buy Now Scheme Support