Why choose our Company Car Scheme?
Why choose RoadDriver?
Often the company car fleet will be one of the largest operational overheads for organisations, so extra safety initiatives such as a driver monitoring scheme will greatly improve the resale value of your assets. These cost savings made through safety and eco-driving measures go straight to bottom-line profits.
Our Company Driver Safety Monitoring Scheme will allow you to exercise better control over running costs. For example, fuel consumption, Co2 emissions, wear and tear, insurance premiums, legal fees and injury claims.
The positive safety messages are designed to show the public and your staff that your company takes road safety and its commitment to reducing Co2 gases seriously. A second safety prompt sticker is fixed inside the drivers car either on the window or sun visor to encourage the driver to drive carefully and in an eco-friendly manner.
This careful psychological approach has a twofold advantage. Firstly, it helps overcome the company driver’s reluctance to engage in a driver monitoring scheme and secondly, this powerful safety and envirnmental message promotes your company as a responsible business both to your employees, the wider community and most importantly to your existing and prospective customers.
Other reasons to choose RoadDriver
- We start from the premise that reputable companies adhere to HSE guidelines and only employ responsible drivers.
- Unlike our competitors, our decals do not invite the motoring public to telephone to complain about a driver.
- The company and or the driver have a right to reply to any incident reports.
- Company drivers for the first time are able to share their experiences on the road by reporting other motorist’s bad driving behaviour to RoadDriver.
- The RoadDriver scheme has been purposefully designed to help overcome driver reluctance in joining a safety monitoring scheme.
- Our scheme can assist companies fulfill their legal obligations under Health and Safety regulations while reducing fuel costs and Co2 emissions.
- Unlike tiresome paper based schemes; our Online Management Software makes record keeping quick, simple and easy to use.
- Instant messaging to incident reports.
Buy Now Scheme Support