Benefits of joining our Safety Hire Scheme
The costs of collisions to the hire and leasing industry tend to be grossly underestimated. Minor road accidents with a typical £3,500 repair bill can actually double when these extra costs are considered.
- Insurance excess
- Increase in insurance premiums
- Replacement vehicle rental charges
- Reduced resale value of company vehicle
- Drivers Compensation costs (spoilt clothing personal belongings)
- Temporary staff
- Administrative costs of processing insurance claim
- Costs associated with vehicle delivery delays
- Legal fees
Loss of Customers
Loss of Reputation
Likely cost benefits of joining RoadDriver
Fleet hire and Leasing vehicles are not merely a means of transportation; they are a moving representation of how your business is run. Subscribing to RoadDriver can bring a number of benefits to your fleet operation:
- Vehicles have less visits to the body shop
- Highlight errant driving behaviour before it escalates.
- Identify short term hirer or long term leasing risks.
- Help improve driver skills levels.
- Enhance the visual look of your fleet.
- Reduce the number of accidents or near misses.
- Lower the number of speeding and illegal parking fines.
- Encourage defensive driving skills.
- Reduced maintenance and repair costs as drivers exercise better care of their vehicles.
- Fewer incidents equal lower insurance premiums, legal fees and injury claims.
Improve your company’s public image as people associate our safety decals with a commitment to their own personal safety.
The scheme will work effectively if it forms part of an overall commitment to encourage hire and leasing drivers to drive carefully.
Work-Related Road Safety Policy
The scheme can be integrated into the companies own Work-Related Road Safety Policy for its own employees. The scheme gives management a measurement tool to appraise a driver’s ability to drive at a high standard 100% of the time. If the scheme is promoted and administered in a positive manner, it will help encourage driving pride and a culture of road safety.
Buy Now Scheme Support